Oftentimes, we hear the dreaded “Learners don’t want to do pre-work for webinars.”
Experience tells us that webinars and virtual presentations are often cramped and overloaded with lectures and presentations. They are packed with PowerPoint presentations. One way around this problem is to enable learners to participate in self-learning before and after the webinars and virtual sessions. However, the challenge is that the participants, designers, and presenters seemed not convinced that it works.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- What are the root causes of the dreaded “no pre/post work” mindset
- How to investigate opportunities and challenges when learners do pre and post-webinar activities
- How to fundamentally change your virtual learning culture
- What are the steps in structuring a virtual session and webinar to successfully include pre and post-webinar activities
- How to use the “6 Methods in Pre and Post-Webinar Activities”
- Obtain the article Overcoming Pre-Work Avoidance Syndrome.